Debt Free Direct

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Magpie28
by Magpie28 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:16 pm
I'm trying to contact DFD to update address details, our IVA finished January 2015, I'm aware they've been taken over after going into administration.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:28 pm
Have a look here:

https://apertureiva.com/debt-solutions/faqs/#dfd-faq

"The employees of Debt Free Direct have also transferred to Aperture and will be available to assist you with the transition in the coming weeks as normal. However, by October 2017 (and to ensure that all clients receive the very best level of service), we will be taking steps to direct all calls and queries via our established and highly skilled Customer Service Team of experts. Going forward, they will be your primary point of contact with Aperture and can be reached on 0333 939 7920, select option 1 between the hours of 10.15am & 3.30pm"
Magpie28
by Magpie28 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:10 pm
Magpie28 wrote:
I'm trying to contact DFD to update address details, our IVA finished January 2015, I'm aware they've been taken over after going into administration.

Thank you for your prompt response.
Krif
by Krif » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:42 pm
I've only just seen here that dfd have stopped trading.

I've had no letters or emails from the new company to say they have taken over.

We paid out full and final 4 months ago and had a letter from dfd to say closing the iva and would get completion certificate soon.

We haven't had anything yet, has our ivaclosed like it should or have we got to start again the process.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:06 am
Krif wrote:
I've only just seen here that dfd have stopped trading.

I've had no letters or emails from the new company to say they have taken over.

We paid out full and final 4 months ago and had a letter from dfd to say closing the iva and would get completion certificate soon.

We haven't had anything yet, has our ivaclosed like it should or have we got to start again the process.

It will not, in all probability, have been closed if the completion paperwork has not been issued. You need to contact Aperture on the number in the link above.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”