Delay in Receiving Completion Certificate (Grant Thornton/Aperture)

4 posts Page 1 of 1
lordramlington
by lordramlington » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:52 am
I completed my IVA in June of last year. I still haven't received my certificate of completion, I've called them/emailed them on several occasions to find out when I will receive it and everything will be officially finalized and all they've said is they have a backlog. Has anyone else had the same wait with GT/Aperture?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:00 pm
I am afraid that Aperture and GT before them (one and the same) are possibly the slowest firm of the lot at getting completions finalised. However, over a year is bad, even for them!
I would suggest a strongly worded letter of complaint, by recorded delivery, direct to the IP which you can then escalate to their regulatory body, via the government gateway, if need be at: https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
lordramlington
by lordramlington » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:05 pm
Hi Foggy!

Thank you for the response and the advice.

I've had a little look around the forum and it certainly seems they are little lax on finalising IVAs. I must say though that this is the only time I've had issue with them, the rest of my experience with them has been fantastic.
lordramlington
by lordramlington » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:18 pm
Just decided to call Aperture and see if I could get any further. Apparently it's because not all funds have been released to my creditors yet!!

The person I spoke to said she will request the banking department sort it out ASAP and then my final report/certificate will be sent to me.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”