Delayed outcome from creditors meeting

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
paula684
by paula684 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:26 pm
HI had a creditors meeting today. Creditfix are dealing with the IVA. I phoned them at 6.oopm for an outcome of the meeting. I was told that there is no update and that I could get email later this evening or tomorrow? Is this normal practice as I thought that they would know straight away.
Also this is my 2nd IVA proposal as my creditors were not happy with CF fees. CF reduced them.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:54 am
This is becoming the norm for CF -- they appear to be the only firm at the moment having these troubles as a matter of routine. I suspect there is something in their procedures creditors don't like, or is simply not working. They do, often, seem to swing results after a bit of work and delay though.
Bex12
by Bex12 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:04 pm
Hi I am also with CF and having the same problem. My creditors meeting was last Friday for F&F offer and I’ve now been told due to one creditor declining the offer I have to wait 7 days for an update. It’s so frustrating 8)
ryan773
by ryan773 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:38 am
Hi. I had my meeting with creditfix in August and It took a couple of weeks for them to tell me that I had been accepted. I had to contact them everyday to find out.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”