Dfd to apiture. Nobody picking up phone

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Krif
by Krif » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:18 am
I have an iva with dfd which was all closed with a full and final. Had a letter from them in July saying going to closure team and get completion certificate soon.
I then find out on here dfd are closing. I called apiture who said they had written to me to say they are taking it over. I never got this letter so said would send me another. I still haven't had any letters from them.
Tried called last week got put through to answer phone left a message. Nobody called me back. Rang back again to go straight through to answer phone again.
I'm calling 03339397920 anyone got a better number they actually answer. I've also tried emailing but no reply to that.

Seems we have paid a full and final to close the iva paid money over to dfd but got nothing from them. I don't think they even paid creditors yet as my credit file still shows the account amounts.

Any help would be greatful.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:41 am
It seems this number is only manned between 10.15 and 3.30 for DFD clients.

The number for Aperture new clients in 0333 939 7919 -- I would bet that one is answered !!!

Regarding statement / account amounts -- they rarely show dividends going in as many creditors simply freeze the old account until it is written off and account for dividends on a dummy account.
Cole24
by Cole24 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:45 pm
I completely understand your frustration, I paid an f&f in September, although I've managed to speak to them once and they confirmed that it was settled but I haven't since been able to get hold of them. Seems they don't really care too much for dfd customers, I've left countless voice messages but no one ever calls me back.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”