DFD transfer to Aperture

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
wildcat
by wildcat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:52 am
Hi All, not sure if anyone is in the same boat as I am. Started an IVA with DFD in 2010 and in July 2017 I completed it, it was originally 5 years but due to equity release DFD extended it to a 7 year plan. Post completing the IVA i was sent a letter from my IVA supervisor stating my IVA had been extended by 6 months but all payments were complete and to await my completion certificate.
Today I thought I would chase this up and have found out DFD IVA's have transferred to Aperture. Will try and call them this morning to find out what is going on and if I am due to receive my completion certificate. as it stands Experian, noddle are still picking up my IVA as active and since I have no CC I have no proof that I completed the IVA. Sounds crazy not even sure of where I stand legally, surely as part of completing an IVA the company is duty bound to send you a CC as part of the contract. :cry: :cry:
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:05 am
During my decade or so here, Aperture / Grant Thornton have made several aquisitions and changes -- all of them have been frustrating experience for all concerned and they do not seem to have learnt, as a company, to resource and impliment such changes. I am afraid it will be a waiting game !

Until you get that CC you haven't completed the IVA !
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:09 am
It is a waiting game while they play catch up. You can keep pestering them - it seems to work.
wildcat
by wildcat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:11 am
Foggy wrote:
During my decade or so here, Aperture / Grant Thornton have made several aquisitions and changes -- all of them have been frustrating experience for all concerned and they do not seem to have learnt, as a company, to resource and impliment such changes. I am afraid it will be a waiting game !

Until you get that CC you haven't completed the IVA !

Great! that's made my morning! Going to try and give Aperture a call to see what they say.

Thanks for the advice.
sarbydoll
by sarbydoll » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:27 pm
Hi there,

I've been trying for a month to get some answers from Aperture with regards to the closure of my IVA with DFD, it was all paid, they were just waiting on a final PPI letter which arrived end of September, Aperture asked me to send all PPI data over to them as they didn't have it on file, 2 weeks later I received an e-mail that they were still transferring some data from DFD and would be in touch, I called last week and left a message and again today I have done the same.

If I ring through to Aperture I'm told to press option 1 and can speak to someone at DFD (althought I thought they had bought them out) however it only seems to be an answerphone, I suppose all we can do is to keep chasing weekly!

So close yet so far to completion with no end in sight...
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:34 pm
"If I ring through to Aperture I'm told to press option 1 and can speak to someone at DFD (althought I thought they had bought them out) however it only seems to be an answerphone, I suppose all we can do is to keep chasing weekly!"

Aperture took over DFD, lock, stock and barrel with staff, so there should have been some continuity --- unfortunately this hasn't proved to be the case.
wildcat
by wildcat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:35 pm
sarbydoll wrote:
Hi there,

I've been trying for a month to get some answers from Aperture with regards to the closure of my IVA with DFD, it was all paid, they were just waiting on a final PPI letter which arrived end of September, Aperture asked me to send all PPI data over to them as they didn't have it on file, 2 weeks later I received an e-mail that they were still transferring some data from DFD and would be in touch, I called last week and left a message and again today I have done the same.

If I ring through to Aperture I'm told to press option 1 and can speak to someone at DFD (althought I thought they had bought them out) however it only seems to be an answerphone, I suppose all we can do is to keep chasing weekly!

So close yet so far to completion with no end in sight...

I got the same phone response today, sent e mail which replied with an automated response. My final letter from DFD stated all was in order...that was in July. I will try Aperture again tomorrow and leave an answer phone message, no fresh start for me yet!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”