Does it ever finish 10 year

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
jos
by jos » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:21 pm
Hi all
I started my iva in 2007 completed 2012, then its the ppi with various companies the last being SHL on behalf Aperture that completed 2 years ago ,was not happy with the statutory interest refund as was told i had received a certain amount but i told them i had not i was about about 1300 short of there figure and looked forward to receiving the difference ,they then said it was a typing error and it should of been the figure i stated i had received i bet !! well i left it at that fed up with it and then today 2 years later after SHL said they had completed ppi another letter from Aperture and SHL could you sign more letters of Authority to seek ppi with again you will receive any benefit from any statutory interest , and it goes on 10years now does it ever end?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:49 pm
Personally, I would not sign anything else - you have completed, just tell them and also say if they continue you will make a complaint about harassment.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:46 pm
The problms lie with the banks refusing claime they should have honoured and the ombudsman telling claimants to make fresh claims. I doubt they can compel you at this stage but, hey ... what is a few signatures and a stamp when you might get a few quid yourself ?
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”