Driving lessons

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Vicstar1928
by Vicstar1928 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:26 pm
I have never leaned to drive and would really like to learn especially as my daughter grows she is going to want to go to places and public transport gets dire, she is 2 now so growing up fast, :( and if I was to ever have any more children which I would love to, a car would come in handy but I need lessons, and I know it's costly so I would need to save up but don't know how this is a option or just a dream that won't ever seem to come to reality and that would mak me sad, well my situation makes me sad how I got in so much trouble and debt is horrible :(
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:48 am
Cling onto the dream of learning to drive once your iva concludes - it is not going to be affordable now but can be your goal when its finished.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 am
As luluj says -- deal with the debt, then you can pursue that dream ... you have something to aim for.
plasticdaft
Forum Expert
Contact
by plasticdaft » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:03 am
Arnold clark hire dual control cars which would be cheaper if you had someone to teach you.

Why not see how much you could save over 6 months then treat yourself to a lesson or 2.

Life shouldn't stop just because of an iva(albeit lack of funds can restrict you somewhat).

Paul
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”