Drum roll.....

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
17 posts Page 1 of 2
recovering
by recovering » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:42 pm
I think..... I really think I have done it!!! Notice of correction has been removed...... I had to sit down!
recovering
by recovering » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:44 pm
I think my credit reports are all clean....
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:51 pm
Fingers (and everything else) firmly crossed !!
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:12 pm
Brilliant!!!
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:21 pm
Asda is open until 8PM, still enough time to pop out and get a couple of bottles of plonk :D . I really hope you have got over these hurdles now.
recovering
by recovering » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:37 pm
I just wondered the best way to go about things now? Will applying for a normal bank account with CO-OP affect my credit rating? Does the badic account flag anything? I am not sure whether now my report is clear I am sensible in trying to get a car on PCP ?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:48 pm
recovering wrote:
I just wondered the best way to go about things now? Will applying for a normal bank account with CO-OP affect my credit rating? Does the badic account flag anything? I am not sure whether now my report is clear I am sensible in trying to get a car on PCP ?

I banked with the co-op, using a cashminder account, all through my IVA. When my credit record cleared up I went in and asked to convert to a current account as I needed a cheque book. They did it right away and also offered me a credit card at the same time.
recovering
by recovering » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:58 pm
Foggy wrote:
recovering wrote:

I banked with the co-op, using a cashminder account, all through my IVA. When my credit record cleared up I went in and asked to convert to a current account as I needed a cheque book. They did it right away and also offered me a credit card at the same time.

I was nearly all the way through my online application and panicked! There is no branch near me now so I think perhaps I will ring rather than do the online application.
It is all a bit scary!
recovering
by recovering » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:59 pm
MerlinL14 wrote:
Asda is open until 8PM, still enough time to pop out and get a couple of bottles of plonk :D . I really hope you have got over these hurdles now.

Thank you! Seems like an age but compared to 6 years it isn’t is it? May wait and see whether my score jumps up in 10 days at next update
recovering
by recovering » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 pm
Foggy wrote:
Fingers (and everything else) firmly crossed !!

Thanks Foggy
recovering
by recovering » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Brilliant!!!

Thanks!!!
peersie
by peersie » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:32 am
hi sorry to be a party pooper,id wait until your off the insolvency register[3 months]
i tried to change my basic natwest account to a normal one and got knocked back all my
credit files are ok ,thats the only reason i can think of for the refusal
peersie
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:57 am
peersie wrote:
hi sorry to be a party pooper,id wait until your off the insolvency register[3 months]
i tried to change my basic natwest account to a normal one and got knocked back all my
peersie

Something amiss there, Peersie. If you are still on the register your credit files shouldn't be clear as the IVA will show up under court information.
recovering
by recovering » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:19 pm
[quote="peersie"]hi sorry to be a party pooper,id wait until your off the insolvency register[3 months]
peersie[/quote
I am off the register and have just got my files sorted
peersie
by peersie » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:26 pm
thats great recovering,all my credit files are clear foggy with great scores ,definetly nothing
under court info,ive been checking them regular after end of iva.cant think of anything else for refusual
can you foggy.ta
peersie
17 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”