Employee of the week / month

4 posts Page 1 of 1

relieved33

Post by relieved33 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 am
I've just updated my blog and written on there how Mark from Cleardebt has really made my day today with his flexible approach to our situation and thought that perhaps we could publicly acknowledge good service. It's hard to praise people from an IVA company when nobody knows you have one!! I've used the blog to express my thanks but wondered if there was a way to lodge a thanks as there is to lodge a complaint on this forum?? I have filled in a review on iva.com already. What do people think?

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 am
I think it's great that Mark has given you good service and you feel enough to write about it, I know Mike Morgan (Size 5) posts on the forum so hopefully he'll pick up on this and possibly pass your comments to Mark? x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

size5

Industry Expert

Post by size5 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 pm
I am happy to pass on your kind comments, Mark is a very valued member of the team and it is nice that the not so public faces of an organisation get the recognition that all their hard and often unseen work deserves.

Regards.
Cert DR
23+ years in debt advice
I do not post for anyone other than myself

Follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/debtmastersize5

Julie

Post by Julie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:55 pm
I'm sure Mark will appreciate your kind comments - its great to hear when good service has been delivered.

Well done Mark and cleardebt.[:)]
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”