Equity release

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
wayne608
by wayne608 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:54 pm
I have just received a letter from my iva company saying that your company is looking into equity release. Should I be worried? How long will it be until I hear the result? Will you make me pay an extra year.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:07 pm
wayne608 wrote:
I have just received a letter from my iva company saying that your company is looking into equity release. Should I be worried? How long will it be until I hear the result? Will you make me pay an extra year.

"Your company" ?? Who might this be. We, as a forum, do not get involved in such things, so cannot reply with any degree of certainty to your questions.

I am aware that one of our poster, Shaun Vickery, from Select, handle such matters but you would need to chat with him directly --- he will not discuss specific and confidential matters on an open forum and would need more information.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:00 pm
What are your IVA terms about the equity?

My quick video here might help you understand your options.

Also, recommend you verify the equity level in your property to see if the standard clause applies.

https://youtu.be/PHfc85n39U4
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:48 pm
Get a proper High Street valuation for starters - you may not need a loan and just continue on for another year

Which company are you with?
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”