Experian.......

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
27 posts Page 1 of 2
recovering
by recovering » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:41 pm
So in my ongoing quest for normality... credit wise! Iva has gone from call credit and Equifax... however Experian despite assuring me it would be gone by last Saturday ( phone conversation after chasing online) it is still showing .... I have now reordered a statutory report and have to wait another week for a “passkey” I am out of ideas now
I was assured it would be taken off :cry:
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:57 am
Seems they believe they are a law unto themselves recovering! Nothing much to say other than trying to support you. I have no experience with how Experian conducts it self, I just hope they get it sorted quickly so you can move on. Good luck.
recovering
by recovering » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:07 pm
MerlinL14 wrote:
Seems they believe they are a law unto themselves recovering! Nothing much to say other than trying to support you. I have no experience with how Experian conducts it self, I just hope they get it sorted quickly so you can move on. Good luck.

I am hoping it’s just catching up as when I look on the money expert site which includes Experian it says I have no IVA etc on it
Thank you for the support!
MortgageTips
by MortgageTips » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:28 pm
recovering wrote:
MerlinL14 wrote:

I am hoping it’s just catching up as when I look on the money expert site which includes Experian it says I have no IVA etc on it

Hi Recovering
You have done the hard work, calling up the credit reference agencies.
Some Lenders, such as halifax have access to "Live" data, where as mere mortals only have access to data that lags behind, sometimes only updated at the end of the month!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:55 pm
MortgageTips wrote:
recovering wrote:
MerlinL14 wrote:

Hi Recovering
Some Lenders, such as halifax have access to "Live" data, where as mere mortals only have access to data that lags behind, sometimes only updated at the end of the month!

Lenders who subscribe to the various agencies all see live data, as do we when we request a statutory report. The online services such as Clearscore, Noddle, etc. lag behind for up to two months on the live files, depending on processing dates.
recovering
by recovering » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:43 pm
Foggy wrote:
MortgageTips wrote:
recovering wrote:

Hi Recovering

Lenders who subscribe to the various agencies all see live data, as do we when we request a statutory report. The online services such as Clearscore, Noddle, etc. lag behind for up to two months on the live files, depending on processing dates.

Yes I have confirmation that it is not on call credit report but it is showing on Noddle! I understand call credit feed noddle??? It is so frustrating! I have reported it again ... it feels like a permanent ground hog day
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:32 am
Noddle isn't the quickest to update - it can take 30 days for the actually report to reflect changes but if the information has been removed Lenders will see an up to date version of the report when doing searches.

Regards
recovering
by recovering » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:02 pm
[quote="Ryan"]Noddle isn't the quickest to update - it can take 30 days for the actually report to reflect changes but if the information has been removed Lenders will see an up to date version of the report when doing searches.

Regards[/quote
Thank you Ryan :D
recovering
by recovering » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:36 pm
it’s off!!!!! My score ( i know its not that important) but it has shot up to good/ excellent over night! Now just have to wait for my passkey to check Experian.....
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:45 pm
recovering wrote:
it’s off!!!!! My score ( i know its not that important) but it has shot up to good/ excellent over night! Now just have to wait for my passkey to check Experian.....

Phew -- but don't pop the champers just yet !
recovering
by recovering » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:49 pm
Foggy wrote:
recovering wrote:

Phew -- but don't pop the champers just yet !

I am not a champers fan! But I have a dream of a fiat 500 in the future but PCP agreement so wanted to sort things out
I have not really spent on anything since I finished apart from a decent couple of gifts for others!
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:23 am
Morning,
Just to let you know you can now get a live report for free from Callcredit go to this link and sign up
https://www.callcreditstatreport.co.uk/
Once you have all 3, send them over to us and we will assess for you
recovering
by recovering » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:56 pm
Ryan wrote:
Morning,
Just to let you know you can now get a live report for free from Callcredit go to this link and sign up
https://www.callcreditstatreport.co.uk/
Once you have all 3, send them over to us and we will assess for you

Thanks for that info!
recovering
by recovering » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:04 pm
So I recieved the new paakey today, try to log in... nothing... aftet 25 attempts at least I give up and try the old one I still have , that works and hey ho my IVA is STILL showing!!! It’s like groudhog day!! I try to ring, they are shut so I end up emailing AGAIN..., i could cry
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:58 pm
I hope the dream of a Fiat 500 becomes a reality soon. Nice car and very chic, not that it would suit a past middle age man with his "Christmas podge" still visible :shock: :D
27 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”