F&F accepted

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Shelly30
by Shelly30 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 pm
Hello, we received good news last week that our F&F offer was accepted! I couldn't believe it. But before we get too excited can someone advise what the next steps would be please.
The cheque has been received and is being processed and I've been advised that we will then be transferred to the Closures Department. When I asked how long before completion they advised me between 2 and 4 weeks..... what's the likelihood of this timescale and will we receive a completion certificate once closed?
Any advise is welcome :)
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 am
Creditfix are normally quite fast with the completion process, so, all being well, you can expect that certificate quite soon. Then have a read here: https://www.iva.co.uk/what-does-an-iva- ... dit-record

Well done on getting to the end.
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:33 am
Great news! well done!
We got ours from Creditfix after 2-3 weeks. was only in October but seems an age ago!
It was the only thing they were speedy with and that I didnt have to chase!!!!!
The ‘certificate’ is nothing fancy so dont get overly excited! White sheet of paper with a typed sentence on it and a photocopied signature of the IP!
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:40 am
Congratulations!!! Hopefully you'll have that letter soon!
bethany
by bethany » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:11 am
abbiesmum2003 wrote:
Great news! well done!
We got ours from Creditfix after 2-3 weeks. was only in October but seems an age ago!
It was the only thing they were speedy with and that I didnt have to chase!!!!!
The ‘certificate’ is nothing fancy so dont get overly excited! White sheet of paper with a typed sentence on it and a photocopied signature of the IP!

OMG I was so underwhelmed when I received my "certificate", they could have "jazzed" it up a bit. All my sleepless nights and hard work for standard a4 paper. Glad it's all over though :)
Shelly30
by Shelly30 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:56 pm
Thanks everyone and Foggy for the link.

I've now received an email confirming I should receive the certificate in 1-2 months so I'm hoping it will be sooner rather than later.

I'm glad this is nearly over as I haven't found this process easy at all. I still have to repay my mom but that will be far less stressful to deal with.

And thank you for letting me know about the certificate appearance - I was hoping for a nice shiny certificate with bows on LOL :D
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:21 pm
Fingers crossed! Unfortunately it is only a letter but worth its weight in gold!
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”