FAO Blair Endersby Rep

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:00 pm
Hi,
You asked me to email in our reference number which we did on 21st July, we have not heard anything off you since, did you receive it OK.

Sorry to have to do this via a public forum but as we didn't get an email response I am not certain it was received.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:49 pm
I always use delivery and read receipts when I am sending important e-mails Pandy. It might be worth you doing this so at least you can check whether the documents were correctly delivered, received and ultimately read at the other end.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

ThriftyWitch

Post by ThriftyWitch » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:06 pm
Oh Pandy, I hope you get some joy soon, I know Lloyds are really stressing you out aren't they [:(]
Trying to be thrifty!

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:32 am
Good Idea Melanie, I always use read receipts on my mail at work didn't think to at home :-)

Yes TW they are really stressing hubby out which in turn is stressing me as he is blaming me for it all. Hopefully now the rep can sort this and we can get on with living within our IVA without the fear of the phone ringing or the post arriving, strangely because we had never missed a payment pre IVA we have never been through this before I didn't realise the stress levels it causes.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

Blair Endersby

Post by Blair Endersby » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:30 pm
Hi Pandy

I have resent the reply to your email. I should be grateful if you would confirm whether you have received it.

Kind regards

Blair Endersby

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:14 pm
Hi,
Yes Received it today, Thank You.

Whatever you said to them seems to have worked as he hasn't had a call since last Friday! although he did get a letter from them on Saturday
[:)][:)]
Last edited by Pandy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”