FAO Knightsbridge clients.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:22 am
From their website:

"Important Client Update

Creditfix have recently acquired the majority of individual voluntary arrangements (IVAs) managed by Knightsbridge Insolvency Services Ltd.

All clients affected by the transfer will be informed in writing over the next few days and should continue to make their monthly contributions as normal.

If you have any questions please contact the Creditfix Customer Service Team on 0141 565 1306.

Knightsbridge will keep some of the IVA customers and all of their DAS and Trust Deed customers, who should continue to contact us as normal.

New customers of Knightsbridge should contact us directly on 0800 046 5866"
Jeffbubs
by Jeffbubs » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:20 pm
There seems a lot of this happening ... It happened to me twice in my 7 IVA term
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:23 pm
There appear to be a couple of large firms competing for smaller firms caseloads in a move to corner the market. Not good for smaller firms and definitely not good for the consumer.
jonathah
by jonathah » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:31 pm
IMHO the increasing numbers of IVAs means that they are being regarded by the industry as just another form of delinquent debt processing like debt purchase and will "enjoy" a similar large-scale, impersonal process-led model of "customer service". Again IMHO This makes sense because only scale can really make smaller IVAs profitable. Where this will leave ordinary indebted mortals and what impact it will have on failure rates only time and overworked contact centres will tell.
Worth noting that Knightsbridge is the 3rd largest in terms of numbers of cases and will be keeping some cases. My guess is they are offloading the bulk of smaller IVAs
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:43 pm
As foggy says not good for customer service ! Let's hope those impacted by this do in fact get notified and completion certificates issued to those waiting
Zippy6971
by Zippy6971 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 pm
Yes just noticed dd gone to creditfix instead of Knightsbridge has anyone dealt with them before and what are they like to work with thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 pm
Zippy6971 wrote:
Yes just noticed dd gone to creditfix instead of Knightsbridge has anyone dealt with them before and what are they like to work with thanks

If the IVA potters along nicely they seem to handle it OK . If there is a problem, unless you get one of the rare diamonds on staff, they are a nightmare, according to reports. You will not be allowed access to the IP and they absolutely stink at communication!

On the other side they seem to be one of the few who deals with equity and closures pretty easily and swiftly.

But you have to bear in mind that we on the forum generally only get told about the bad things and not so much about the good.
jonathah
by jonathah » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:16 pm
Just found out that CF are overcoming the issue of taking over payments from KB by using the same sort code and a/c no. Good job otherwise they would have been several degrees west of data protection and FCA regulation. Whether the beggars take the correct amount on time remains to be seen. I am leaving enough and enough only in my relevant a/c.
Still no comms from CF. Easy enough to send out mass emails to customers which would be the polite and professional thing to do. Unless of course you've acquired 1000s of new cxs and have the same staff levels and infrastructure......
Zippy6971
by Zippy6971 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:23 am
The 1st I knew they'd taken over was an email saying thank you for your payment with a new ref no it would of been more curtious for them to contact me to let me know they had taken my ova over from Knightsbridge just hope they're as good as Knightsbridge have been as I'm just nearing the end of my 2nd year
jonathah
by jonathah » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:41 pm
Also Knightsbridge Insovency has a nicely upmarket ring to it which Creditfix absolutely doesn't. Imagine being a Harrods customer and being told your account is now with Primark.
Oh well the insolvent can't afford to be snobs I suppose.
Coomby
by Coomby » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:40 pm
I too have been transferred to Creditfix without being notified prior. The annual review online seems ok but normally only have to give 3 bank statements where this will show them the whole 12 month period and I'm really worried about online gambling being on my statements
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:05 pm
Coomby wrote:
I too have been transferred to Creditfix without being notified prior. The annual review online seems ok but normally only have to give 3 bank statements where this will show them the whole 12 month period and I'm really worried about online gambling being on my statements

As long as the gambling is in the occasional flutter league there should be no problem -- if it is more than this it could signal that your allowances are too high and they might be adjusted. On the other hand, it might go unnoticed.
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”