Feeling so stressed

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
saz01
Posts: 15
by saz01 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:56 pm
I have my creditors meeting on Monday 4th June and I have just found out it might be delayed as TIX cant vote as they have my wrong DOB. :cry: :cry:
User avatar
kallis3
Forum Expert
Posts: 73082
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:13 pm
Who gave them the wrong dob? Speak to your IP ASAP on Monday..
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 26069
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:08 am
The meeting might have to be adjourned for up to 14 days, otherwise TiX could seek to have an IVA voided if they have been prevented from obtaining all the information they require.
saz01
Posts: 15
by saz01 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:44 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Who gave them the wrong dob? Speak to your IP ASAP on Monday..

I have been told that the IP has given them my wrong DOB, im hoping this can be resolved quickly as the waiting is so stressful.
saz01
Posts: 15
by saz01 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:45 pm
Foggy wrote:
The meeting might have to be adjourned for up to 14 days, otherwise TiX could seek to have an IVA voided if they have been prevented from obtaining all the information they require.

Thanks for the advice Foggy is this something you hear of often.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 26069
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:47 pm
saz01 wrote:
Foggy wrote:
The meeting might have to be adjourned for up to 14 days, otherwise TiX could seek to have an IVA voided if they have been prevented from obtaining all the information they require.

Thanks for the advice Foggy is this something you hear of often.


I have only heard of a few creditors using this arguement to attempt to void an arrangement over the years, so not at all common ( at least on this forum). Unfortunately I have never been made privvy to the outcomes in any case,
saz01
Posts: 15
by saz01 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:56 pm
Foggy wrote:
saz01 wrote:
Foggy wrote:
The meeting might have to be adjourned for up to 14 days, otherwise TiX could seek to have an IVA voided if they have been prevented from obtaining all the information they require.

Thanks for the advice Foggy is this something you hear of often.


I have only heard of a few creditors using this arguement to attempt to void an arrangement over the years, so not at all common ( at least on this forum). Unfortunately I have never been made privvy to the outcomes in any case,


Im glad to hear this isnt a common problem, will find out one way or another tomorrow.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests