I have 2 questions;
1. Are Fenton Cooper still trading? There are 3 Fenton Cooper accounts in my IVA however I cannot find any information for them online so I can clarify amounts etc, I cant even find any info on Tessera who apparently own Fenton Cooper?
2. I'am currently approx 2 years into an IVA with Knightsbridge and am selling my house to move up north. The house has sold and the process has started and our solicitor has sent us a letter advising knightsbridge have placed a land registry restriction on the property advising that the house cannot be sold without the authorisation of Mrs XXXXX from Knightsbridge Insolvency. Due to the terrible competence of Knightsbridge, and the fact that they are telling us that once the house sells, they will instruct our solicitor to hold £11k (even though the IVA amount was around 8k 2 years ago) we want to terminate the IVA, however I need to find out what happens to the Registry restriction if we do terminate, possibly a silly question but who can tell us what would happen to the restriction?
By "terminate" the IVA I assume you mean allow it to fail. I imagine, in this event, the restriction will remain on the property until the asset is realised and the creditors will still get the £11k.
Hopefully an Industry Expert will respond shortly to confirm or put me right.
It is up to your wife to check and agree her creditors at the start of the IVA - if this was wrong she should have informed her IP.
The IP would normally only adjudicate it if they were voting or if and when a dividend became payable.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location