FF Breakfast

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
12 posts Page 1 of 1

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:52 pm
Hi all,

For those concerned about the breakfast at the Ibis hotel for the Christmas do, I've emailed the hotel and been assured that the breakfast buffet does include full English for those that want it.

I will need to know exactly who is coming by the 20th November so that I can give details to the hotel.

Looking forward to it!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 pm
That's good news! If we do stay (which all being well we will) I want more than a croissant for the journey home!

orange

Post by orange » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 pm
yes mr and mrs orange are coming x
completed july 2011

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm
My hubby won't touch continental so he's quite pleased!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:00 pm
I don't mind continental, but if I'm staying in a hotel I like a full English breakfast - it's part of it!

I was very impressed with the Premier Inn breakfast though - anywhere that serves chocolate muffins with breakfast is fine with me!

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:01 pm
Nothing like a fry up after a boozy evening! I'll definately be wanting the full monty!
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 pm
I don't drink so it's not that with me, it's more me being a greedy mare!

The worst breakfast I ever had was in a hotel in France a few years ago. I was ill the first morning so didn't eat anything, and the second morning I had a croissant as the milk was room temperature so I couldn't eat the cereal.

It was being paid for by my company and I never did tell my boss he paid 23 Euros for 1 croissant!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:12 pm
The worst breakfast we had was at Port Grimaud in the South of France one year when we fancied a full English the day we left for home. The bacon just had a sniff of the grill and the egg had only just looked at the frying pan - everything I hate in food!

Hopefully this one will be better!
Bob Marley.

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:03 am
I've been a poorly bunny yesterday! Went into work got took ill at half two ish and my Manager drove me home at 3:15, I woke this morning on the sofa, quilt on me and pillow under my head, workbag and work clothes still on! Now for someone who never sleeps that in itself amazing...but I feel ok!

Couldn't face the breakfast this morning, but boy that is good news for the FF event!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 am
Hope you're feeling better Lesley x

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 am
Thanks Skippy, I'm feeling so much better, no idea what came over me but it appears to have gone. I have a thumping head but think that's a lack of caffiene and haven't had any today as I'm too scared to eat or drink, have had some water though xx
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 am
Sorry to hear you've been feeling ill Lesley. Hope you feel better later and can manage to eat something.
Bob Marley.
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”