Final offer?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

andrew777

Post by andrew777 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:00 pm
Hi Ive recently divorced and been saddled with debt, regretably entered into an iva , we still have a house together which she would like to buy my half out with her new partner. There isnt enough equity to clear debt and ideally i would like to move to Spain. The Iva is for £40,000 equity is about £30,000 how likely would it be they would accept a final offer leaving me with some money to move to Spain. Is it the Iva company that removes Land Registry restriction or is it something I can do?
Thanks

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:07 am
What they may or may not consider is really down to talks between you and your IP on the subject -- it would be impossible to guess and depends on all the financials as well as policies and opinions of IP and creditors.
The Land Registry resctriction will need to be dealt with by the IP, you can only move to get it removed yourself if the IP agrees or fails to respond to Land Registry when asked in response to your request.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”