Final Payment again...

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Jasmin.75

Post by Jasmin.75 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:20 am
Hi again to all!
So, final payment made in July 2019, have informed Aperture 31/7/19, emailed and phoned 3-4x, no other documents needed whenever I follow-up. Then 27/11/19 4th month of closure process Aperture have asked for additional earning payslips, sent to them via portal the next day, reviewed (quickly) by them and was asked to pay £700 FINAL payment.
My question is, when I pay this balance, which I know I have to, will I then be counting the 3-6months process after paying this balance? Or will the process continue as I expected closure of 3-6 months from August- January...I phoned them and the person a spoke with, Matthew is unsure about this, he only said he can send me an “ intentional closure”email once balance is settled... Please comment...thank you

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:46 am
They are bound by the 6 months period from the date of the last payment ( if you have the usual clauses under "Duration of arrangement" ). BUT -- they can serve notice to extend this period ( usually twice by 6 and by 3 months).
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”