Final Payment

4 posts Page 1 of 1
SteveM
by SteveM » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:02 am
After almost six months delay and 5 adjournments ,due to Creditfix internal administration fiasco, the creditors meeting finally accepted the variation proposal based on equity from my property. Now that the full and final offer has been accepted can I stop making the monthly payment? I have attempted to contact Creditfix on several occasions and they do not return my call to respond to emails, typical of them it would seem.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:37 am
If you have made that lump sum payment I would say yes -- but it depends on the nature and wording of the accepted offer.
SteveM
by SteveM » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:31 am
Foggy wrote:
If you have made that lump sum payment I would say yes -- but it depends on the nature and wording of the accepted offer.

Thank you. The lump sum will go directly to Creditfix from The Select Partnership. I don't know if this has been done yet. The acceptance was a very short letter and a copy of the voting sheet which showed that all creditors had accepted the offer.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:36 am
SteveM wrote:
Foggy wrote:

Thank you. The lump sum will go directly to Creditfix from The Select Partnership. I don't know if this has been done yet. The acceptance was a very short letter and a copy of the voting sheet which showed that all creditors had accepted the offer.

I would have a word with Select and ask them to find out the state of play for you -- I expect they have an open line of communication.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “full and final settlements”