Final settlement

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
ian203
by ian203 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:31 pm
We applied for final settlement on my wife's via of which she has been paying into for 5 and a half years to CreditFix in March , we have had 5 variation meetings cancelled now and getting very frustrated!! When we have been able to speak to CreditFix there reason for these cancellations is paperwork was not in order!! Is this normal or are we being fobbed off please advise my wife is at her wits end as we only have £1000 left to pay.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:55 am
abbiesmum2003
by abbiesmum2003 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:38 am
Thanks Foggy!
Its totally their fault that we are in this predicament! they changed their closure paperwork and a parricular creditor (insolvency exchamge) dont like the wording!
Creditfix IPs are apparently 'working very hard' tonresolve it but because they havent they have cancelled aLL meetings and there is no sign of when they will be aorted. Could be weeks or months.
I have put in to end of challenges to the resolutions team and told them the huge impact this has on our lives being effectively 'stuck' in an iva we have finished.Holding back our lives. Unable to move on. Tied to clauses which we shouldnt be having completed our side of the IVA terms.
Its disgusting. They even had the cheek to semd me a 'closures survey' via survey monkey...needless to say it got completed but all negative and would not recommend them.
I am beyond anger and frustration. Ive told
resolutions team they are rubbish at job as not 'resolving anything' and that if they say 'i understand' to me once more Im going to go crazy because unless they haveived his, they cant possibly understand and saying that is not helpful or what we want to hear. Its just a script for telephone use.
Its BS.
You are not the only ones. This is affecting about 700 cases and shows no sign of being sorted.
Im not even allowed to back out and just pay the 12 months extension because creditors KNOW theyd get more money from the secured loan we have sat waiting! But at this rate the 12 months will be up before the paperwork gets approved! Its a joke!
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:23 pm
With only a £1000 now left to pay I would withdraw from it and let things run- it's not worth the added worry. Let's hope the closure process is more timely for you !
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”