Financial Support Systems Annual Review

8 posts Page 1 of 1

daisies

Post by daisies » Tue May 04, 2021 6:55 pm
Hey!

I am due my first annual review for my IVA with Financial Support Systems in the next couple of months and I’m wondering if anyone knows what they request / how they handle they annual reviews?

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Tue May 04, 2021 8:12 pm
Not sure of specifics but I would prepare by having last six months of pay slips, bank statements and ensure you review your income and expenditure to ensure affordability remains in place.

Good luck
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

lauren923

Post by lauren923 » Wed May 05, 2021 5:28 am
I’m with FFS and I’m just about to have my first review with them , so far they have sent me a online portal to put in a new expenditure and have only asked for three months pay slips and 3 months bank statements , it says that’s step one and that step two will go ahead in another months time so I’m not to sure if they will ask for more details but so far it’s 3 months of everything :) I was actually surprised they haven’t asked for my end of year p60 as I have earned over time this year but the last three months pay slips don’t show that

Bob451

Post by Bob451 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:28 pm
Hi Lauren
I’m also with FSS and was just wondering how your review went as I see you said there was 2 parts to the review.
I’m having my first review with FSS in July and was wondering if you could tell me what to expect
Thanks in advance
Bob.

CharBinx

Post by CharBinx » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:25 pm
Hi Bob,

I'm also with FSS and I will be hitting year 3 in September

The follow up is just basically the results, so through ur review documents that they will ask you for, they will then determine if your financial circumstances have changed from the previous year, income and expenditure and ultimately, work out if you would be paying the same, less or more each month

Hope this helps 😊

Bob451

Post by Bob451 » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:08 am
Hi Lauren
Ok thanks that’s great. I’m just a nervous wreck as the review date draws closer for my first review lol.
You’ve put me at ease now.
Thanks for the reply
Bob.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:11 pm
First review nerves- I remember them well.

Just ensure your income and expenditure truly reflects your day to day living - it is what it is right now and everyone is having to consider their spends on all levels, so you won't be alone in asking for greater flexibility.

Let us know how it goes.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

Bob451

Post by Bob451 » Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:07 am
Hi lulu
Yes I’m keeping a good record of everything.
Like everything else at the moment council tax up , my rent up, Gas, electric up.
So was hoping to pay a little less but then I just got a pay rise lol so maybe a little more to pay?
I’ll keep the group posted how it goes.
Bob.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “annual review”