First review

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:12 pm
Update to my earlier posts about my first review with stepchange. The initial review forms were electronic and I struggled to get them to work with not having a paid version of word (posted about it on an earlier post, should anyone else have this issue). Review forms went off my email same day as received. Nothing heard back, by email or post for over 4wks. In the end, after checking my spam folder, I emailed them to query this. I suspect due to a request to increase some costs, my review wasn't straightforward green stamped.

Today, 25 working days later, I have had acknowledgement by email that my changes have been agreed and my payment remains the same. When I saw the email preview I wasn't sure if I wanted to open it - the MOT day nerves Foggy described had kicked in! Now to focus on the next 12months :-)
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:27 pm
Glad you got sorted and you can now enjoy your weekend and Christmas.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 pm
Great that it has been sorted and, even better, no increase !
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:32 pm
No increase is as good as a bonus. 1 year down, stay positive.
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:29 pm
Thanks all. It is a relief to have the extra amount available, I had a diagnosis a couple of months ago meaning I need to avoid some things, as ever in this situation the stuff that's "free from" are the more expensive items when you are shopping, even when shopping around. I haven't been struggling, but I haven't been able to save any optical / sundries / emergency type money. I am looking forwards to no council tax in Feb / March to give me a little cushion again.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”