Forum Experts

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
barassic
Posts: 26
by barassic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:38 pm
Hi all , just wondering if experts can be contacted directly ?
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 24428
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:40 pm
Some have got contact details under the "Quick Links" tab (top left) then, "The Team" on the drop down.

What are you after ?
barassic
Posts: 26
by barassic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:50 pm
Foggy wrote:
Some have got contact details under the "Quick Links" tab (top left) then, "The Team" on the drop down.

What are you after ?


It was just advice about what happens if my other half gains employment whilst I am in IVA. I know that another review would be conducted , but was wondering what my other half was able to put as expenses apart from travel to work and child are costs.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 24428
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:56 pm
barassic wrote:
Foggy wrote:
Some have got contact details under the "Quick Links" tab (top left) then, "The Team" on the drop down.

What are you after ?


It was just advice about what happens if my other half gains employment whilst I am in IVA. I know that another review would be conducted , but was wondering what my other half was able to put as expenses apart from travel to work and child are costs.



If you are in the IVA and OH isn't what they earn is no longer of any concern to your IP ( unless you are with Payplan, who do things differently), save for they might take a bigger share of the household expenses, allowing you to increase your payment slightly.
barassic
Posts: 26
by barassic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:01 pm
Foggy wrote:
barassic wrote:
Foggy wrote:
Some have got contact details under the "Quick Links" tab (top left) then, "The Team" on the drop down.

What are you after ?


It was just advice about what happens if my other half gains employment whilst I am in IVA. I know that another review would be conducted , but was wondering what my other half was able to put as expenses apart from travel to work and child are costs.



If you are in the IVA and OH isn't what they earn is no longer of any concern to your IP ( unless you are with Payplan, who do things differently), save for they might take a bigger share of the household expenses, allowing you to increase your payment slightly.


It was one of the amendments in my proposal Foggy. I am not with Payplan but would prefer to not say who on the forum.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 24428
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:12 pm
OH would just put their share of all of the expenses .... proportional to earnings. If OH has to pay childcare to work that would be included. Often these days, when creditors put in these clauses the childcare and travel makes it a loss to actually work ---- don't forget if you work,say, 20 hours over 4 days -- you will be paying for at least 24 hours childcare, possibly more depending on distances from workplace to care giver.
barassic
Posts: 26
by barassic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:19 pm
Thank you Foggy . We will have to sit down and work that all out. Would my OH have to supply payslips and bank statements even if they are not in IVA ?
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 24428
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:23 pm
I don't see why --- maybe payslips just to confirm the salary and, therefore, fair share of expenses (otherwise they will assume a 50/50 split). But, at the end of the day, the solvent partner's finances are their own private business.
barassic
Posts: 26
by barassic » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:28 pm
Thank you once again Foggy, your advice is greatly appreciated.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ryan and 18 guests