Fraud?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Mnb
by Mnb » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:17 am
My ex partner finished his IVA in Feb 2016 without divulging he had shares in royal mail, never paid rent but told IVA he did, got his daughter to get him a car via her name with his supposed rent money!!! She works for Barclay card, received ppi from another source with out notifying IVA surely this is all fraud??
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:29 am
If you wish to report this, as was suggested on your previous thread, get in touch with your ex's IP..
Mrs_Brown
by Mrs_Brown » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:25 pm
Mnb wrote:
My ex partner finished his IVA in Feb 2016 without divulging he had shares in royal mail, never paid rent but told IVA he did, got his daughter to get him a car via her name with his supposed rent money!!! She works for Barclay card, received ppi from another source with out notifying IVA surely this is all fraud??

I did reply to your original post on this subject, I still feel from my own experience of being in an IVA it would be hard to lie about paying rent. Although some of the other outgoings weren't especially checked, I did supply bank statements so it wouldn't be easy to say I paid out £1000 in bills then not have any transactions going out.

reopening-a-completed-iva-t86082
Mnb
by Mnb » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:45 am
Mrs_Brown wrote:
Mnb wrote:

I did reply to your original post on this subject, I still feel from my own experience of being in an IVA it would be hard to lie about paying rent. Although some of the other outgoings weren't especially checked, I did supply bank statements so it wouldn't be easy to say I paid out £1000 in bills then not have any transactions going out.

reopening-a-completed-iva-t86082

At the moment Freeman Jones are letting him get away with all this!!!!!
It's shocking if others have to cough up so should he, and as for his daughter standing by letting him use supposed rent money to buy new BMW,s whilst she is working for Barclaycard she is as guilty as him. :x
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”