Full and Final payment

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
19 posts Page 2 of 2

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 31395
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:43 pm
By the time the offer goes through you will have made another couple of payments anyway, so it would be nearer to what CF are asking for. Their prime reasons are simply to increase their fees.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

Enkhbat

Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Enkhbat » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:45 pm
Hi

Are you suggesting me to pay whatever they are asking?

Foggy

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 31395
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Foggy » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:48 pm
Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:45 pmEnkhbat wrote:
Hi

Are you suggesting me to pay whatever they are asking?
It is not my place to suggest this. What you decide to do will depend on how much you wish to end the IVA early. Personally I would be making a complaint.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

Enkhbat

Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:22 am

Post by Enkhbat » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:16 pm
My cousin reluctantly agreed to pay the amount they are asking for.
I could make complaint but that may negatively influence the outcome so I've decided to pay. Beggars are not choosers they say.
Thank you for your advice. Hope I solve my issues smoothly.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”