Full and final queries

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar
Beaubeau
Posts: 22
by Beaubeau » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:05 pm
Full and final offer sent in august was advised I didn't need to make anymore payments while this was pending (I have email to confirm) they did the usual income and expenditure!! I was advised they may not put the full
And final offer forward as they think my ex husband can still
Afford the Monthly payments we could only give them estimated bills,as it's only predicated with him
Living with parents.

Supervisor I deal with said he would let me know asap if they are putting it forward it's now two
Weeks ?? And yesterday I recieved a letter pack from a company that has been instructed by the Iva to claim any possible ppi. What's going on? Can you help
Please

As I
Say the full and final
Was sent in august. I'm
Worried sick.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 24120
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:58 am
PPI claims are standard --- and PPI would still be due to the IVA even after it was finished, so there is nothing to worry about on that score. You can only keep badgering them about the delay and / or go down the formal complaint route.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests