Full & Final offer

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
steve509
by steve509 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:07 am
After some advice sorry been on a few times noww I am in a joint Iva with my wife in receipt of dla as income my wife works 30 hours a week had my f2f with assessor 4wks ago received letter that my award is zero and last dla payment is 24th of July so will have to appeal it so losing the income hence not being able to meet payments to Iva I was on this site around 2 to 3 mths ago about using a pension release of my wife's to offer a full and final offer as we cannot release equity tied up in house due to the affordability issue coming up to 39 mths I pay 202 amth to Iva got a pension of my wife's 25% tax free of 4750 could this be used a full and final offer as I would be losing from August 581 amth sorry for being long winded as I have read appeal's can be quite long thanks for any advice before I contact Iva company
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:47 am
steve509 wrote:
After some advice sorry been on a few times noww I am in a joint Iva with my wife in receipt of dla as income my wife works 30 hours a week had my f2f with assessor 4wks ago received letter that my award is zero and last dla payment is 24th of July so will have to appeal it so losing the income hence not being able to meet payments to Iva I was on this site around 2 to 3 mths ago about using a pension release of my wife's to offer a full and final offer as we cannot release equity tied up in house due to the affordability issue coming up to 39 mths I pay 202 amth to Iva got a pension of my wife's 25% tax free of 4750 could this be used a full and final offer as I would be losing from August 581 amth sorry for being long winded as I have read appeal's can be quite long thanks for any advice before I contact Iva company

Sounds like a reasonable offer --- but remember the drawdown should only be made for the purposes of the F&F and only when it has been agreed. I would have a chat with your IP.
steve509
by steve509 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:29 pm
Sorry being a nuisance have to ask this currently in a interlocking iva will have paid 40 mths into iva on proposal it says for 5yrs and 3 mths paying now 202amth so taking into account 23mths and add extra 12 mths =35mths x202=7070have pension worth of 4750 what's chances of offering this as a full and final due to me losing my dla/pips been turned down last payment 24/07/2018 and will lose the income from Aug and not entitled to any income for myself and will have to live on my wife's income of around 920.00 amth and our mortgage alone is going up to 555amth and cannot afford the Iva payment from August and do not know how long I am going to have to wait until I hear of my appeal which I could lose then have to go to tribunal which could be a a while I am really worried and as of this have not spoken to my iva company any advice greatly appreciated thanks steve
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 am
Topics merged.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”