Full & final settlement honest review credit fix

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Amyhowarth86

Post by Amyhowarth86 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:22 am
I wanted to post an honest review of my experience with credit fix. So I started my IVA with small debts compared to most. I was told this was probably the best solution for me. So I went ahead with it. I was paying just £70 pm and paid this for 3 years. Had several payment breaks and always found credit fix to be understanding and helpful.
On my annual review last year they found that I had done too much overtime and I now had £2000 extra added that I had to pay I know I should have told them but for someone on an Iva it’s too tempting to try and hide it, but they was always going to find out so daft really. So now 8 months down the line I had managed get together £3000 and offered it as a full and final offer to end the Iva. The day I said I wanted to settle a meeting was arranged for exactly a months time. This was done and the creditors accepted the amount. I paid it the same day. I had been trying to find information I have asked questions about if I will have to do a final review and have been told several times that I will have to. So I have been worried about this as I just wanted it to be over and done with. 8 days down the line I can see on my credit file that some of the debts are already settled and yesterday I received my certificate of completion. So no final review and no more payments in to the Iva it’s completely over and I can now move on. I know it will remain on my file for another 2 and half years but I can now freely do overtime and I have a little extra every month. The final settlement was the best thing I ever did.

Foggy

Forum Expert

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:48 am
Congratulations on getting to the end. No final review is a failing on behalf of CF, but good news for you ( one less thing to worry about).

Onward and Upward :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
http://foggy.blogs.iva.co.uk

Amyhowarth86

Post by Amyhowarth86 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:19 pm
Apparently they never do a final review according to their customer service dept.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “full and final settlements”