Going to be busy!

30 posts Page 2 of 2

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:53 pm
Hope they enjoy it Lyns, all fine here lovely time at Jan's last week and this week off to Manchester, I'll be glad to stay home soon and take a rest!

Today I was walking in town and a car reversed into me! Now it's not like I'm petite and you can't see me is it! Do you know what he did? a U-turn bearing in mind it's one way and sped off, something tells me a little bit dodgy, I wasn't hurt but shook up, I had to ring hubby as I needed to have a cry!
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MrsKnight

Post by MrsKnight » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:06 pm
Oh Lesley how horrible hun, Im so glad your ok, I would of been shocked n in tears too. Very dodgy n probably no insurance grrrrrrrrr! Apparently 1 in 3 drivers are not insured now.

Glad you had a wonderful time at Jan's BBQ - is there any piccys on FB?! I had a fab time at the 80s concert rewind - nearly didnt end up going after my sister twisted something I said into something completely different n made me look bad! And we had a huge row after what she said, n I told her to grow up n get a grip - ooops! But I stood my ground as the nonsense she was saying was not on! I wont have rubbish being talked about me! But I couldnt let her down n not go on principle as tickets were expensive n she was so excited - but obviously made it out she had booked it for me?!?!?!
Look I am ranting away again - thanks Lesley hun big {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}
Final IVA payment made in April 2013, never ever thought we could do it or get through it but we did! X

An IVA.co.uk Mentor is someone sharing from their experiences of dealing with debt

Lyns x

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:17 pm
I saw your pics Lyns and yeah Jan has some pics on FB of the do a few I think there is. Go take a look, I'm not tagged as I don't like to be tagged but some of the others are. xx
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:23 pm
Sorry to hear that Lesley - glad you weren't hurt.

I suppose you didn't get his number to report him?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 pm
It happened so quick Jan to be honest, I do remember some expletives coming from my mouth which was a bit naughty! The lady in the fishing shop came out and offered to call an ambulance but I'm fine, maybe a bruise on the arm above the elbow but all in all I'm ok, shook up though to be fair, in that wonderful thing called hindsight I would have dealt with things differently and was on the way to meet my son so in one way I'm glad he wasn't with me and another well....let's not go there! x

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:05 pm
I think there would have been more than a few expletives coming from me!

I hope you are ok other than being shook up.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

MrsKnight

Post by MrsKnight » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:27 pm
Same here Jan - my comments would of been terrible & If Id actually got hold of the driver after been shake up, may of been alot worse!
Final IVA payment made in April 2013, never ever thought we could do it or get through it but we did! X

An IVA.co.uk Mentor is someone sharing from their experiences of dealing with debt

Lyns x

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Thank you ladies, I'm fine a little stiff but I'm sure that is from being shook up, going away for the weekend tomorrow so no time to be ill lol xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:19 pm
Have a great weekend.
Bob Marley.

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:24 pm
Thank you x

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:39 pm
I hope you're ok Lesley.

Have a good weekend x

Julie

Post by Julie » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:32 am
Oh dear Lesley, I hope you're ok. Maybe you should have gone to hospital just to get checked out.

Have a lovely time in Manchester xx

Shining

Post by Shining » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:18 am
Honest I'm fine it was a little bump, getting ready to go to Manchester very soon. xx

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 pm
Bit of a family do ended in a family domestic and today was very strained until I got out of my mood, at one point I wasn't even coming home ever! I really am a moody one!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:50 pm
I'm like you Lesley - I wouldn't have gone to hospital either. I refused to go even when I had a bad car accident - the paramedic wasn't impressed!
30 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “friends corner”