Good service with Aperture

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
anthony
by anthony » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:29 pm
Well finally all over, as my last post read I had paid my last payment on the 26th August but I had read a lot of worrying things about closures being dragged out.
Lucky my worries were unfounded, on the 2nd Oct I received and email saying my fifth year review had been completed and was being passed to the closures team and today I received my Certificate of Completion.
I know Aperture get bad press a lot of the time, but I have to commend them on the service I have received from them. Anyone I have spoke to on the phone throughout my experience has been compassionate and understanding, admittedly written communication is a little slow. But as I said the closure was swift and uncomplicated.
So onward and upwards and I wish anyone going through this experience the best of luck and would personally advise to hang on in there, the feeling of relief especially at the end is worth any of the sacrifices you may have to make for the duration of it.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:37 pm
So pleased to see a positive post for Aperture and so glad you have finished! Well done!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:39 pm
Congratulations, Anthony :-)

Let's hope this is a sign that Aperture have picked the ball back up again !
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:07 pm
Congrats Anthony. It is always nice when someone posts a positive experience, especially with a notoriously "slow" big company. We must have had the same team as when they were GT I had no issues at all and there were some real horror stories going round then (GT was not my company of choice, like loads on here I was acquired). Good luck in your debt free future.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:38 am
So glad it has all ended swiftly for you ..focus now on the future and don't look back x
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”