Got my Date!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
22 posts Page 2 of 2

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:01 pm
Fingers crossed for everyone who has there creditor meeting coming up, I remember too well how stressful it is, try and keep yourself busy on the actual day as waiting for the phone to ring is a nightmare.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:53 pm
I took the day off work, no way would I have been able to concentrate.

At the time of the meeting I sat where I am sitting now, on the forum with the phone on the table infront of me.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:55 pm
We both took the day off on the advise of our IP as if there is anything to discuss we needed to be available on the telephone. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:59 pm
Hubby was at home so he was available to deal with any queries and we were told it wasn't necessary for both of us to be at home.

I preferred to be there anyway.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Pennyless

Post by Pennyless » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:47 am
Lou....just to say good luck with your creditors meeting. We all get nervous before the creditors meeting (except the IP's lol), however, as others have said your IP would not of put it through if they didn't think it was not both fair and manageable for you and your creditors. You really are in great hands!
I came into this world with nothing and still have most of it left!

bonnie1

Post by bonnie1 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:42 am
Best of luck for the 12th I'm sure it will be fine.
I remember the day of our meeting...felt more nervous on that day than that of my wedding day :)

Lou74

Post by Lou74 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Thanks all,
I have the day off, but Hubby will be at work. Only a phone call away though if there's anything he needs to know. I know I'll be a nervous wreck on the day, however running round after the two little one's will take my mind off things I'm sure!
Good luck to everyone else who's got their meeting coming up, and a huge congratulations to Helen on your completion, an inspiration to us all just starting out!
x
22 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”