Got my IVA accepted last night after being an irresponsible teenager

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
missmxox
by missmxox » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:57 am
Hi everyone,

I’m new here. Got my IVA accepted last night after having to deal with the consequences of being an irresponsible teenager and honestly feel like this is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
I’m so looking forward to my new life and all the lessons I’ll learn along the way.
I feel empowered to make the changes in my life that I want to make and can only wish I had done this sooner.

To anyone else starting out at the same time as me: I’m looking forward to sharing my journey and experience with you.

This forum really helped me when deciding what I should do and enabled to me to make an informed decision. So thanks everyone.

A x
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:34 am
Great news and a great post - just take it in stages and look at it as a loan in five years time you will be debt free !
Chance of a fresh start in life - take this opportunity and learn from it !
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:37 am
Well done. Yes, you are in control now. To many it doesn't feel like it, but these are our IVA's and it is up to us to adapt to the new lifestyle and take charge.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:45 am
Congratulations!!!
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:03 am
Congratulations. Empowered, that is a good verb to describe how we all felt once we admitted our shortfalls and did something positive to resolve them and take control. Good luck in your future.
Allywally
by Allywally » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:39 pm
Good luck missmox, it seems like like yesterday I was starting out but 5 years has flown by.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”