Hello all, well some time ago I posted on here about offering a settlement early for my 18month IVA, and I have just read caused some interesting comments, however for those that recall this I would like to offer my support and gratitude to all of you that offer advise and guidance especially Mel and Andy. Anyway I have a creditors meeting set for the 10th Aug. I am offering 40p in the pound, I am releasing £60 equity from my home this is based on me getting a 90% mortgage, I am told from my IP that most of my debt has been brought by a company for about 10p in the pound. I am doing this as I have been told that I can not be onvolved in a IVa or bankruptcy to continue to do my job, and if I am at the point of registartion I will be declined my registration and will lose my job. So the question is, has anyone been in a situation like this and what is your thoughts on this being accepted. Thanks
I think that you have a very strong case because of your job situation.
Try to relax now because you have done as much as you can.Leave it for your IP to get the votes needed and I have a hunch that it will be accepted,no problems.
Keep this forum updated.
Thanks Andy, its so horrible, like most when you are waiting and things not in your contraol, have got the mortgage in place and likw you say just wait till the 10th August. Have been told that Max recovery own most of our debt trying to do research on them, and rightky so they are looking for a good return, Thanks and will keep you all informed.
Thanks for the suggestions, I have thought about changing my work,but I have done this for years and good at what I do, The original offer was the creditors getting 46p in the pound, now it looks like 40.5p in the pound as an early settlement