Hi guys,I am on my 63th IVA.payment. What happens after my last payment ?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Fran.22
by Fran.22 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:53 pm
Hi guys,
I am on my 63th IVA monthly payment and 9 more to go....fingers crossed!! My question to the experts is "After my last payment do I need to provide my IP any more financial information/evidence, P60, etc? Or are they the ones that will have to provide me with all documents that I need, Completion Certificate, etc? Also, " Is correct to say that I still have to pay any extra income received to the IVA between my last payment into the IVA and the receipt of Completion in my hands? Thank you for you time in helping people like me...very kind of you...
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:27 pm
There will be a final review after the last payment to check the income during the final year and you will have to provide evidence as requested by the IP.
After the last payment any overtime etc is yours but windfalls, inheritances etc. are payable in until the CC is issued.
Fran.22
by Fran.22 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:50 pm
Foggy wrote:
There will be a final review after the last payment to check the income during the final year and you will have to provide evidence as requested by the IP.
After the last payment any overtime etc is yours but windfalls, inheritances etc. are payable in until the CC is issued.

Thank you Foggy...very helpful...as always :)
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:31 am
So close ... you can really.start to think about life after iva - ensure you give yourself a treat at the end of it ...well done!
Dawndc28
by Dawndc28 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:20 am
I am also at this stage of IVA - I have been told that I will have a final review in March 4 months prior to final payment to check for extra income then if any is identified I have been told that my last few payments will increase to allow this to be paid over . They want payslips and p60. So close :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”