To answer your questions:
1. You do not have to do an interlocking IVA with your wife but provision would need to be made in the household budget for her to pay her creditors. For many couples it works out better for them if all debts are included but it depends on your own personal situation.
2. You will not lose your home, don't worry about that.
3. It is best for you to call some companies to discuss your situation in more detail. You will be advised on what the options are and will be helped to make a ralisitc budget to hsow what you can actually afford to offer the creditors. Everything will be explained in detail so it will seem less of a minefield once you have a good chat!
You've taken the first step already by posting on here!
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location