Hi worried about what to do

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:30 pm
Am a bit worried don't know what to do. Was putting money in a saye scheme before I went into iva realised now that I an in it forgot to give them details of free shares and saye scheme.

Sent letter saying the free shares I have and I cancelled the saye scheme do I need to pass the saye scheme money on to them or will I be ok to keep it as need a new car as mine got no heating now and have no savings or nothing to help me at all. Don't know what to say as have been in iva since September and paided first month
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:44 pm
Money will be paided into my account in next few days wondered what anyone else thought on here as totally forgot I had it when was finding my debts getting me down and could really so with the money at the moment.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 am
Ash, I can only repeat what you have been told before -- speak to your IP. Explain the need to replace the car and see what he says. You might get to keep it but you might have to pay it over as a windfall. But at least it will be sorted, once and for all and you won't have a nervous breakdown over whether it will be "discovered" later.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”