How can I get my discharge certificate?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1


Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by KTAnderson1969 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:42 pm
Hi, My IVA ended years ago, with Synergi Partners, which I understand went into administration. Can someone please tell me how I get hold of a copy of my IVA Discharge Certificate (or whatever it is called) to prove that my IVA has been settled? Thanks a million.


User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 77170
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by kallis3 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:48 pm
Have you checked on the Insolvency Register and also all credit agencies to see if it has disappeared?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Lisa Thomas

User avatar
Industry Expert
Posts: 7759
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Lisa Thomas » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:47 am
If I've found the right Company: ... insolvency

Then you could try speaking to the Official Receiver's office to see if they still have the Company records from their dealings as Liquidators.
I'm a licensed IP with 16+ yrs at Neville & Co covering the South West area. I have a YouTube channel with advisory videos on here: ... Z5k9ZcC2MA 01752 786800
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”