How is life during an IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
paddington1
by paddington1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:03 pm
I thought it would be nice to share life experiences when on IVA. Has anyone gotten depression or has it gone the other way and been a positive experience?
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:44 pm
paddington1 wrote:
I thought it would be nice to share life experiences when on IVA. Has anyone gotten depression or has it gone the other way and been a positive experience?

I think all of us have gone through practically every emotion durimg the course of our IVA's. For my part, after the initial turmoil of applying and then being accepted, I found it to be almost liberating ---- not having to juggle the bills and the cards. I paid for everything in cash (and, I have to admit, felt smug doing so) and reconnected with the concept and appreciation of "real money". over 5 years on and I still owe no-one anything and manage to live reasonably as well as save. All in all, for me, it was a positive experience, even with the few big dips along the way.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:57 pm
I agree with Foggy - we've all done the full gamut of emotions and with help from friends and family and support on here you will be fine.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”