How long should it take for IVA to be finalised

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
kevin964
by kevin964 » Thu May 24, 2018 3:39 pm
how long should it take once all money agreed has been recieved by iva company we sold the house took nothing out all money went to iva co who got all detors to take the offer ,thanks to all on this site who helped me with great support and good advice you people kept me sane and from ending my life i owe you all more than thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu May 24, 2018 3:50 pm
kevin964 wrote:
how long should it take once all money agreed has been recieved by iva company we sold the house took nothing out all money went to iva co who got all detors to take the offer ,thanks to all on this site who helped me with great support and good advice you people kept me sane and from ending my life i owe you all more than thanks

Hi Kevin. I am glad it has all been sorted, save for the paperwork. I am afraid how long it takes now depends on which company you are with, as well as how smoothly the string tying goes. Normally we are lookiag at around three months, but some firms do it within a few weeks and others take up to 6 months.

Your being able to go forward with your life, free of tyour burden of debt, is all the thanks we need.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”