How many ppi claims do I have to do for an IVA?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Simon.49
by Simon.49 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:41 am
I have now made the final payment on my IVA which strated with Mitchell Farrar 5 years ago. During the time with MF, I was required to work with "Equity in Finance" to recover any PPI due to me. As a result an amount was paid into my IVA. Then Creditfix took over from MF and they required me to go through the PPI process again with "Allay Claims Ltd". Again an amount was paid into my IVA towards the end of last year. Now I have had a letter from "Financial Claims Office" telling me I have to go through the process again! How many repeats should I expect?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:24 am
Personally I would ignore this - unless it came from your IP company.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:18 pm
If it is instigated by your IP you have to comply. If it is a cold letter from out of the blue, bin it.

Repeated claims are not the fault of your IP but are because the banks keep claiming that you do not have any refunds, when, in fact, as you have discovered, you do ! They are still trying to avoid repaying.
Simon.49
by Simon.49 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:25 pm
I am waiting for Creditfix to advise me if they instigated a further claim. Hopefully, the fact that the letter came out of the blue without any advance notice from them means it is not an official requirement. Incidentally, I got my Completion Certificate yesterday.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:27 am
Well done! I would definitely hang on until you hear back from your IP.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”