How much should I offer to my creditors

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
angela943
by angela943 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:04 pm
I have an IVA with Aperture, i paid a lump sum in the beginning which my creditors accepted, i get £64 a week.carers allowance and couldn't survive on this so i have taken my pension out early as i have reached 55 just to survive how much should i offer my Creditors??
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:16 pm
angela943 wrote:
I have an IVA with Aperture, i paid a lump sum in the beginning which my creditors accepted, i get £64 a week.carers allowance and couldn't survive on this so i have taken my pension out early as i have reached 55 just to survive how much should i offer my Creditors??

Was your IVA a lump sum arrangement -- ie one payment and that was it ? When was the payment made ? You shouldn't need to offer more but whether the pension draw down should be paid to creditors will depend on your individual terms and conditions agreed.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:36 pm
What did you agree to pay into the IVA? Just a lump sum? If so, if this has been paid, are they in the process of closing your IVA?

As you have drawn down your pension already you may have to pay over some of the income into the IVA pot, depending on your terms.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”