I'm being asked to claim for PPI

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
david909
by david909 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 pm
Quick question im being asked to claim for ppi by my iva company so they tried to get me to go with a ppi claim company of their choice i declined i said ill do it myself now they want my credit file plus proof of me investigating i can not understand why all of a sudden my ip wants my credit file is this allowed
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:53 am
He has to take all reasonable steps to satisfy himself that PPI has been investigated and that all claims have been accounted for. Failure to comply with a reasonable request is grounds to fail the IVA. To be honest it would have been easier to let them do the work -- why should you have all the hassle with no return ?
david909
by david909 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 pm
I get what you say but why all of a sudden they want a copy of my credit file there was no mention of this when they wanted me to use there chosen ppi claim company as ive told them countless times i do not have any kind of ppi as i never took ppi or was ever miss sold
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:06 pm
david909 wrote:
I get what you say but why all of a sudden they want a copy of my credit file there was no mention of this when they wanted me to use there chosen ppi claim company as ive told them countless times i do not have any kind of ppi as i never took ppi or was ever miss sold

To be fair -- I swore black and blue that I never had PPI. As my then job paid me for a year if on long term sicl leave I never needed it, and never wanted it .....

They found over £8,000 !!
david909
by david909 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:55 pm
Well i guess ill just get on and claim for ppi to keep my ip happy thanks for your reply appreciate it
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”