I am in a bit of a panic as I have just read that DFD are in administration.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Southall1
by Southall1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:56 pm
Debt free direct receivership
Hi
I am in a bit of a panic as I have just read that DFD are in administration. I completed my last payment to DFD on 3rd June to complete my IVA. They sent me a letter on the 30.05.2017 to tell me they had issued a six month extension notice and since then I have heard nothing. I am concerned make that terrified) that all thos epayments totalling around £35000 will now just disappear and I will be left at square one. this is obviously extremely stressful. there is nobody available as phone lines just go to a dead line and the new company (Aventure) are not picking up either, apparently customer services are unavailable. Could you give me some advice please??
Southall1
by Southall1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:57 pm
Chris has been paying his debt off with Debt Free Direct for a while. He said received a letter on 30th May saying they would issue an extension notice of 6 months. He has now heard that Debt Free Direct has gone into administration. When he tries to contact them he can't reach them. He is extremely concerned and asked if you knew anything about this.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:08 pm
Hi,

Your IVA is safe as they have been taken over by Aperture and they will be in touch.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:09 pm
You will be fine as Aperture have taken them over.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:36 pm
Please read this thread with the reply to your earlier post:
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=83746&p=716938#p716938
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”