I am in a trust deed and being accused that my wage slips are not real

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
ross681
by ross681 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:45 pm
I am in a trust deed which is nearing its end, phone call today from Wilson Andrews saying that the last wage slips for the company I used to work for and no longer exists can’t be verified and in there words looks like something I knocked up myself, this is because it was a print out of my wages from my old employer and not actual wage slips,

Now to put you in the picture they want a print out of my wife’s bank account as this is where my wages go as she is better with the money than I am, which she does not want to do, I work in building trade she works part time.
What happens now? I started in a debt management program in 2008 it’s now 2018 and there is still no light at the end of the tunnel, also regarding the wage slips I worked for another company that didn’t do wage slips either just gave me a 3 monthly print out of my wages and this was alright before but all of a sudden it has became a problem as we near the end, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Ross
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:23 pm
Any reasonable request has to be accepted and the evidence provided. You either provide the bank statements or your IP could terminate your IVA.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:28 pm
Why does she not wish to provide the statements ? She could redact them to hide her business and just leave your wage showing as a receipt into the account.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:33 pm
Agree with Foggy - she can black out her stuff and leave yours.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:31 am
Surely your P60/P45 will confirm the figures?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:40 am
My old firm stopped doing payslips and I had to do it online and print it off, similarly with husbands pension, he only gets a payslip if his pension varies by £1 a month. It was never queried and pay always showed in bank account statements
ross681
by ross681 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:42 pm
Foggy wrote:
Why does she not wish to provide the statements ? She could redact them to hide her business and just leave your wage showing as a receipt into the account.

Thanks Foggy she doesn’t want to because she is annoyed I got into this mess on the first place,
The thing is foggy I was actually working cash in hand at that point in my life so the money went into her account for obvious reasons,the guy I worked for gave me a print out as I had gave Wilson Andrews the same thing before and this was alright it’s just now it isn’t,looking back I should have just went unemployed but I didn’t want to stop the progress of my trust deed but like everyone I got bills that need paying,as I say I find it strange that towards the end of this it’s suddenly no good, I am at the stage now where I need to get two mortgage lenders to knock me back for a mortgage then mail this two them for proof,
The nearer I get to the end the more nervous and suspicious I get of Wilson andrews
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:17 pm
She might be annoyed at you for getting into a mess, but at least you are trying to sort it out! Being annoyed will do her no good if the IVA fails and you lose the house (a possibility).
ross681
by ross681 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 pm
Lisa Thomas wrote:
Surely your P60/P45 will confirm the figures?

Never thought of that Lisa thanks,I just feel it’s strange to say a print out was not enough when it was the first time I did it,

Il speak to Wilson Andrews tomorrow see what they say
ross681
by ross681 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:46 pm
Foggy wrote:
She might be annoyed at you for getting into a mess, but at least you are trying to sort it out! Being annoyed will do her no good if the IVA fails and you lose the house (a possibility).

I know this foggy,it’s not that I can’t deal with the wife lol,she will help it’s just the change from Wilson Andrews relating to the print out of the wages which was once alright then next time not,
Thanks
Freeman Jones
Industry Expert
Contact
by Freeman Jones » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:55 am
Hi Ross681,

I am one of the team here at Wilson Andrews.

I know that you spoke to one of my colleagues yesterday and we confirmed that we are happy to accept your P60s.

Thank you.

Ian
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:07 am
Freeman Jones wrote:
Hi Ross681,

I know that you spoke to one of my colleagues yesterday and we confirmed that we are happy to accept your P60s.

Thank you.

Ian

Thank you Ian.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:11 am
Good news - at least that's one less problem to worry about!
ross681
by ross681 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:14 pm
Freeman Jones wrote:
Hi Ross681,

Thank you.

That’s right Ian,spoke to bank today,wife is going to get a print out of bank statements for the months that are required tomorrow then get them sent off ASAP,its just nobody phoned me to tell me there was a problem but it’s better late than never at least it’s getting sorted.

Regards Ross
Ian
ross681
by ross681 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:18 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Good news - at least that's one less problem to worry about!

Back on track Kallis,thanks for help
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”