1. Creditors allow monthly contributions to reduce to £161 for the 12 additional contributions in lieu of equity.
2. That the Supervisor be authorised to draw a fee of £400 in respect of convening this meeting of creditors in addition to fees already authorised'
This morning I have received a letter asking me to get valuations and enquire about further re-mortgaging options to pay a lump sum. The company is Hanovers. I am getting to the end with it now, it is driving me mad. I am 60 in January, my mortgage is until I'm 67 and this IVA seems never ending. Please could you offer any advice?
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, IVA.com Group Limited will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location