I completed an IVA in 2011 but no longer have any paperwork.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
peter868
by peter868 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:58 pm
Hi. I completed an IVA in 2011 but no longer have any paperwork.
For specific reasons I need to find out who the IVA was with, and the dates (the insolvency register doesn't help as the info is wiped off soon after completion). I managed to go back through my online bank statements and my last payment was made by standing order to someone called Gillian Wrigley in Feb 2011. Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out this information?
Thanks in advance
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:05 pm
There is a Gillian Wrigley currently registered at Unity Corporation LLP., Alexandra Building, 28 Queen Street, MANCHESTER, M2 5HX
peter868
by peter868 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:34 pm
Thanks for the quick reply Foggy!
I'll try and email her at Unity Corporation but don't hold out much hope as she's obviously moved around alot since then, but we'll see.
It's a shame details of IVA's are not kept on registers for more than a few months. It would be a lot easier to find out.
Cheers!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:35 pm
peter868 wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply Foggy!
I'll try and email her at Unity Corporation but don't hold out much hope as she's obviously moved around alot since then, but we'll see.
It's a shame details of IVA's are not kept on registers for more than a few months. It would be a lot easier to find out.
Cheers!

She should remember where she was at the time. I would have thought the Insolvency Service kept archived records.
peter868
by peter868 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:48 pm
Unfortunately not. The GOV.UK website says that after 3 months of completion it is usually wiped from their register.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm
Fingers crossed you can find this info out.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 pm
peter868 wrote:
Unfortunately not. The GOV.UK website says that after 3 months of completion it is usually wiped from their register.

Yes, wiped from the public access register --- but government departments love to keep records for years. We can't get access, but I am sure they could.
peter868
by peter868 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:13 pm
I've emailed Gillian Wrigley at Unity Corp and also Grant Thornton, who bought out RSM Tenon (which I think is the firm Gillian was with when I had my IVA).
Hopefully one of them will be able to help...
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:34 pm
peter868 wrote:
I've emailed Gillian Wrigley at Unity Corp and also Grant Thornton, who bought out RSM Tenon (which I think is the firm Gillian was with when I had my IVA).
Hopefully one of them will be able to help...

Ah yes -- I thought her name sounded familiar !! She was my IP too -- but I never had any contact with her at all and always dealt with another IP. Yes it was RSM Tenon then GT.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”