I feel we shouldn't be paying any more as debt free no longer exist.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Redheadball77
by Redheadball77 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:27 am
I was with debt free direct for my IVA I now find out that it has changed to Aperture no one contact myself or my husband over this. We just needed to contact them and found it very difficult the phone the number didn’t exist anymore. I did a bit of searching and found out that the IVA company had changed they couldn’t find me on their files on the computer. We’ve done more than 5 years of paying this IVA with debt free so where do we stand if I hadn’t of contact Aperture would they have contacted us if we hadn’t paid.? We find this very poor and we're not very pleased to say the least I feel we shouldn’t be paying anymore seeing as debt free don’t exist.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:59 am
There are numerous threads on here about the acquisition of Debt Free Direct by Aperture. These things always seem to be under resourced and never go smoothly. Unfortunately it is not a cause to allow you to simply stop the IVA -- it will be failed and you will be back to square one. I was "sold on" in my early days of the IVA and was not a happy bunny --- but, it eventually settled down once the new firm had got its act together. Wholly unprofessional, I know, but there is little we can do but ride the storm.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:42 pm
Eventually Aperture would have caught up with their cases and written to you.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:43 pm
if you Google DFD this is the first page that comes up:

https://apertureiva.com/dfd/
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”