I have a full and final meeting date!!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Bex12
by Bex12 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:36 pm
I sent a letter to credit fix on Monday offering a full and final settlement of £1750 ( I have 8 payments left at £258 so it’s a bit less than it would be if it went til the end).
I had a phone call today to say the meeting has been set for 21st Sept I didn’t think it would be that quick but I’m pleased it is. I thought I would still need to pay my monthly payment 2nd Sept and then the 1750 would be for the 7 months left but I was told my account is now on hold until the decision has been made bit worried now as if I new that I would of offered £2000. I just hope having 8 months instead of 7 within the offer of £1750 will still be ok!!
Sleepless nights for me now until the 21st!!!
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:40 pm
Good news and I am sure it will be ok. - Keep your payment to one side and build up a bit of a contingency fund.
Bex12
by Bex12 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:42 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Good news and I am sure it will be ok. - Keep your payment to one side and build up a bit of a contingency fund.

Hi Kallis thanks yes I’m going to deffo keep the payment I was going to pay so I can use that if they ask for more than the £1750 offered.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:05 pm
Good luck, Bex. Seems CF have got the variation saga sorted now. We had a positive result only this morning with a poster getting their variation accepted.
Bex12
by Bex12 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:22 pm
Foggy wrote:
Good luck, Bex. Seems CF have got the variation saga sorted now. We had a positive result only this morning with a poster getting their variation accepted.

Thanks Foggy. Yea I saw that post I’m
Hoping for the same result :?
bethany
by bethany » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:20 am
Excellent news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”