I’m trying to contact Suzanne Payne

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
clairesomp
by clairesomp » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:01 pm
I’m trying to contact a Suzanne Payne who dealt with an IVA for me through Tenon solutions quite a few years ago. I’m having a nightmare with HSBC regarding a ppi claim and they won’t release monies until I provide a new completion certificate done by Suzanne Payne.

Kind regards

Claire
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:15 pm
Even if you do get a PPI payout it will be payable to your creditors.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:16 pm
Tenon IVAs were sold on to Grant Thornton, who then became Aperture. They may be able to assist.

There is an IP by that name at Milner Boardman Insolvency LLP, St. Georges House, 2 St. Georges Road, BOLTON, BL1 2DD email: suzanne.payne@milnerboardmanllp.com

HSBC is notorious for trying to hold on to PPI refunds. It may be worth writing to the financial ombudsman to see if they can assist. Although IVA's are outside of their remit, PPI is their thing !
clairesomp
by clairesomp » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:51 pm
I’m trying to contact Suzanne Payne who dealt with my IVA whilst working for Tenon solutions. It’s regarding a ppi claim and the company won’t release funds without a completion certificate.

Kind regards

Claire
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:06 pm
Topics merged
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:18 am
Hi

The details Foggy have given you are the only Suzanne Payne on the IP register so she is the likely suspect.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... ome/Search

The number listed for her is 01204 524 319
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:19 am
Also do you mean you need a copy of your CC rather than a new one?

Please be aware that unless you paid off the total debt, interest and costs in full in your IVA the PPI is probably due to the IVA trust/creditors.
clairesomp
by clairesomp » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:37 am
Hi everyone

Thanks for all you’re reply’s, my Iva ended back in 2010 and I recently found ppi on a old loan with hfc now hsbc and they won’t release any monies without a no further interest certificate. I’ve tried all the above companies and the number listed for Suzanne Payne but no joy.

Kind regards

Claire
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:18 am
They appear to be still trading:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 8/officers

All sources give that same phone number, but a partner, Mathew Holt, has these contact details on Linkdin:

► Mob: 07927 184 979
► Email: matthew.holt@milnerboardmanllp.com

Might be worth a try.

The website seems to have been abandoned --- but the company did submit accounts at the beginning of this year
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:10 am
As I said above it's unlikely you will get to keep the PPI.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:27 am
Lisa Thomas wrote:
As I said above it's unlikely you will get to keep the PPI.

Bit complex --- the IVA and records are now 8 years old. The Supervisor went to MLB and the case notes would possibly have been sent over to Grant Thornton, now Aperture. The IVA Trust retaining the refund would be conditional upon the IP being able (and willing) to resurrect the old files and distribute the funds. If this proves uneconomical or impossible to do then the refund should be returned to the debtor. If any party claims an interest I would ask them to account for the monies, in detail.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”